- I’m seeing a message that says, “We are verifying your email address with our records” when trying to log into the Portal. What does that mean?
- I’m seeing a message that says, “An Error Has Occurred” when completing a step in the Portal. What should I do?
- I’d like to update my auto reorder preferences. Do I have to call Tandem?
- I changed my health care provider. Should I communicate this change to Tandem?
- My contact information has changed. How can I communicate this new information to Tandem?
- Reordering pump supplies using the customer portal
- I made a payment online for a recent supply order. I would like to submit a claim to my HSA. Can I print a receipt?
- I want to pay for a recent order on the t:connect portal and it’s asking for my CVV code. What is this and where do I find it?
- I’d like to pay for my recent order on the t:connect portal, but I want to update my default payment method. Can I change my credit card?
Articles in this Section
- Traveling with Your Insulin Pump
- What is the t:connect portal?
- The t:connect portal indicates a pump is “Pending Return.” What does this mean?
- I logged in to the t:connect portal, but I see a message that says, “No activities are assigned to you at this time.” Why?
- The t:connect portal is asking me to sign in using my t:connect web application credentials, but I do not have a t:connect web application account. What do I do?
- Is there an age requirement to sign up on the t:connect portal?
- What is the difference between the t:connect web application and the t:connect portal?