First, let’s make sure your system is compatible and up-to-date.
- Ensure your computer meets the system requirements, found here.
- Please Note: Chromebooks and other tablets are not compatible with the Tandem Device Updater.
- Ensure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Tandem Device Updater. If you aren’t sure, uninstall the Tandem Device Updater from your computer and re-install the latest version here.
Next, we will check 3 components to determine where the issue is:
1) The USB Cable
- Make sure you are using the Tandem USB Cable.
- Try swapping out the cable you are using with a different USB Cable.
2) The Computer
- Try plugging the cable into a different USB Port on your computer (for desktop PCs, try a USB port on the back of your computer tower).
- Close any other diabetes management programs that may be running.
- Disconnect other USB devices from your computer.
- Restart your computer.
- Check your computer for available system updates.
- Try a different compatible computer.
3) The t:slim X2 Pump
- If the above steps did not resolve the issue, please Contact Us for further troubleshooting.