The Cartridge Change Error may occur if the cartridge doesn’t connect to the pump properly during the load process.
1. Slide the cartridge off and reinsert. Be sure the cartridge is snapped fully in place by listening for a click when inserting and checking that it is flush with the pump (check that the end is not extending out past the edge of the pump).
2. If using a t:case, make sure the pump is fully snapped into the case. Check that all 4 corners of the pump are snapped into the case properly. If not, the cartridge may not slide into place properly.
3. If the Cartridge Change Error recurs, load a second cartridge following proper load technique, paying special attention to the on-screen instructions.
4. Check to see if an O-ring (black or clear rubber ring) from a previous cartridge was left behind on the pump’s pneumatic tap, as seen in the image below. If you see an O-ring on the pneumatic tap, remove it and then re-load your filled cartridge.
5. If you are still receiving the Cartridge Change Error after attempting to load a second cartridge, please contact Customer Technical Support.
To help avoid this in the future, make sure you are following the on-screen load instructions and using proper load technique.
Always refer to the User Guide for important safety information and detailed step-by-step instructions on how to load a cartridge on your t:slim X2 pump. Please consult the applicable user guide and refer to the table of contents.