Do I need to create a new account to use the t:connect mobile app?
If you have previously created a t:connect account to upload your pump’s data to the t:connect web application, or logged into the t:connect portal, you don’t have to create a new account. Simply use the same login credentials to log into the t:connect mobile app. If you have never created a t:connect account, choose Get Started within the mobile app’s login screen and follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
t:connect mobile app error: unable to save changes
If you receive one of these errors,
try the following steps to fix it:
- If you are also making changes to your account via a web browser, save those changes first before attempting to make any changes on the mobile app
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection
- Restart the mobile app
- Sign out of the app and sign back in
- Please note that you will need to pair your pump again to the mobile app
How do I fix the account linking error?
Sign into the mobile app using the same email address used to view pump data on the t:connect web application. Tap “Forgot My Email Address” from the sign-in page of the t:connect mobile app if you’re unsure.
What if your phone loses connection during a bolus?
If you have successfully initiated a bolus request from your smartphone, the bolus will be delivered by your pump as requested from your smartphone. Losing your Bluetooth connection to the pump will not affect the bolus delivery. Always check status on your pump to confirm delivery.
What if my t:slim X2 pump is not connected, or I lose connectivity to my smartphone?
If your smartphone loses Bluetooth connectivity to your pump, the t:connect mobile app will not be able to communicate with your pump, so you’ll need to rely on your pump for therapy decisions and bolusing until you reconnect your smartphone to your pump via Bluetooth.
Many issues are resolved by force quitting the app.
IOS Devices: Double tap the Home button or swipe up from the bottom and hold. Find the t:connect mobile app and swipe up to close.
Android devices: Open Settings, Application Manager, scroll to t:connect, tap Force Stop.
If the issue persists, try re-pairing the pump.
Other articles you may find helpful:
- t:connect Mobile App Compatibility
- Pairing t:connect Mobile App to Pump
- t:connect Mobile App Icons
- Data Sharing Between t:connect Mobile and Web
- Enabling Mobile Connection/Bluetooth on your t:slim X2 Insulin Pump