NOTE: The latest version of the Mac uploader does not support BG meter uploads.
Uploading data from a BG meter gives you a more complete view of your diabetes data by including BG readings that may not have been entered into your pump.
Supported BG Meters
You can upload data to your t:connect Account from the following BG meters:
- OneTouch® Verio®IQ (LifeScan®)
- OneTouch® UltraMini® (LifeScan®)
- OneTouch® Ultra®2 (LifeScan®)
- Accu-Chek® (Aviva Roche®)*
- Accu-Chek® Compact Plus (Roche®)*
- FreeStyle® Lite® (Abbott Diabetes Care)
- FreeStyle® Freedom Lite® (Abbott Diabetes Care)
*Accu-Chek® Aviva and Accu-Chek® Compact Plus are not currently supported on Mac® OS X®.
Adding a BG Meter
Before you can upload data from a BG meter, you need to add it to your t:connect Account.
To find out which meters are supported on your system, click on the Settings tab at the top of the page, and then click Add a BG Meter in the upper right of the screen.
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete adding a BG meter:
- Select your BG meter from the list of supported BG meters.
- Plug your BG meter into your computer using a cable from the meter manufacturer.
NOTE: BG METER MANUFACTURER
Contact the BG meter manufacturer if you do not have a cable or if your BG meter has malfunctioned.
- Open t:connect Uploader and click Start Upload.
- Click the Link Meter.
Your new BG meter needs to be linked to your account. You will be redirected to the t:connect Application to link your device.
- Sign in to your t:connect Account to link your BG meter to your account.
- Congratulations, your BG meter is now linked to your t:connect Account.
The t:connect Application will now be updated with your meter data.
Both your BG meter and pump have a unique serial number that is linked to your account. This enables data to be uploaded from multiple locations (work, home or healthcare provider) into your account.