The following PDF guides are provided as reference tools for caregivers who are already familiar with the use of an insulin pump and with insulin therapy in general.
Not all screens are shown. For more detailed information on the operation of our insulin pumps, please consult the User Guides.
- Delivering a Bolus
- Delivering an Extended Bolus
- Enabling the Basal-IQ Feature
- Loading a Cartridge
- Adjusting Personal Profiles
- Setting a Temporary Basal Rate
- Stopping and Resuming Insulin Delivery
- Viewing Pump Status
- Viewing Pump Status (with CGM)
- Connecting the Dexcom G6 CGM Transmitter
- Using Control-IQ Technology
- Using the Sleep and Exercise Activities in Control IQ Technology