After you have installed the t:connect uploader, you are ready to create an account.
- The t:connect uploader should automatically start after you install it. If it does not start automatically, locate the t:connect uploader icon on your computer. Depending on your operating system, your interface may look slightly different.
Windows: A t:connect uploader icon will be on your desktop
Mac: The t:connect uploader icon will be in your Mac applications folder.
- Connect your pump to your computer using the USB cable provided.
The t:connect uploader will detect your device. Click Start Upload.
NOTE: DEVICE DETECTION
If your computer does not detect your pump, unplug it from the USB port on your computer and try a different port. If at this point it is still not working, call Customer Technical Support at: (877) 801-6901.
- Click Get Started to create an account on the t:connect Application.
NOTE: UPDATED SOFTWARE VERSION
If the t:connect Uloader does not allow you to click Get Started, you may need to install a new version of the uploader. Go to http://tconnect.tandemdiabetes.com, click Get Started, and follow the step-by-step instructions to reinstall the t:connect Uploader.
- Select the type of account you are creating.
For personal accounts, you must be at least 13 years old. This is in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) which prohibits collecting information from people under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you are taking care of or acting on behalf of someone younger than 13, select a Parent, Guardian or Caretaker account.NOTE: EXISTING ACCOUNT
If you already have an account, just sign in with your username (email address) and password to add your new pump to your existing t:connect Account.
- To personalize your reports, please enter the following:
- Your Target Blood Glucose Range
- How often you will be changing your cartridge and infusion set.
Note that your high and low glucose limits will be pre-populated to 70 mg/dL and 180 mg/dL respectively. You may edit them if you and your health care team have decided on different values.
Click Done to finish creating account.
You are now ready to start using the t:connect Application. The t:connect Application will display a confirmation message that your account has been successfully created. If you entered BG targets and limits during registration, your reports will be color-coded.