A MissingKey error means the web browser you are using is blocking cookies. This error typically occurs in Safari since cookies are blocked as part of the factory settings for this browser. If you're currently using Safari, we recommend switching to Chrome. For all browsers, you may need to also clear the browser’s cache. See below for instructions on clearing your cache.
If you prefer to use your current browser, you can do the following to resolve this issue:
iPhone: select “Settings” then select “Safari” then turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies”
Chrome: while on the t:connect portal, select the lock icon in the URL window, select “Cookies”, “Allow” all blocked cookies and then select “Done.”
Safari: in the upper left corner, select “Safari”, then select “Preferences.” Select the “Privacy” tab and uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking” and “Block all cookies.”
To clear your browser's cache:
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap Safari
- Scroll down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- In the menu bar (top left of your screen) click History
- At the bottom of the menu, choose Clear History
- Use the drop-down menu to pick what timeframe you want to clear history and cookies from Safari
- One last time, click Clear History
- Along with clearing your Safari history, this also clears your cookies and cache