After you program your replacement pump, it is important to link you pump to you existing t:connect account so that you and your healthcare provider can continue to access and review your pump data. If you do not have a t:connect account, please see the t:connect Getting Started Guide .
To link your current replacement pump, follow these steps below or you may watch the training module to walk you through the steps. Watch here.
- Connect your pump to your computer using a micro-USB cable. This is the same cable used to charge your pump.
- Open the t:connect Uploader icon on your computer.
- Click Start Upload.
- Click on Get Started.
- Since you already have a t:connect account, go to Already have an Account (upper right) and click Sign in.
- Input your email address and password.
Note: If you do not have this information, you can reset it by clicking on “I forgot my email address or password on the bottom.
- Your glucose targets and limits will be auto-populated to the default settings. Click Done.
Congratulations your pump is now linked to your t:connect account!