|If you are a non-US resident, this page will automatically redirect you in momentarily.|
Download the app
Before you can begin the pairing process, be sure you have installed the t:connect mobile app and set up a t:connect account. Visit the Google Play store or the App Store from your compatible smartphone, search for “Tandem Diabetes” and select “t:connect mobile” from the results.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Always ensure you are using the latest version of the t:connect mobile app to prevent issues with pairing and usability. If you have an earlier version of the mobile app please visit the App Store or Google Play to update your app before you attempt to pair the devices.
If you have previously created a t:connect account to upload your pump’s data to the t:connect web application, or logged into the t:connect portal, you don’t have to create a new account. Simply use the same login credentials to log into the t:connect mobile app.
If you have not created a t:connect account before, choose Get Started within the mobile app’s login screen and follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
Enable Bluetooth Connection
1. From the pump Home Screen, tap OPTIONS, tap the down arrow, tap Device Settings, and then tap Bluetooth Settings.
2. Tap the toggle to turn on the Mobile Connection and enable Bluetooth.
3. Tap the check mark to turn on the Mobile Connection.
Pair app with pump
1. Go to the t:connect mobile app and select Begin to start the pairing process. Select OK on the confirmation screen.
NOTE: Make sure that the Bluetooth setting on the phone has already been turned on and that the t:slim X2 insulin pump is within close proximity to the user’s smartphone.
2. Select the radio button next to the user’s pump and tap Next.
3. A unique pairing code will be automatically generated. Depending on your pump’s software version, this will either be a 6-digit code or a 16-character code.
NOTE: DO NOT press OK or X located under the unique pairing code, as this will cancel the pairing process.
NOTE: The unique code is only valid for five minutes. If the code expires, the pairing process must be restarted by selecting Pair Device from the Bluetooth Settings screen.
4. On the mobile app, enter the pairing code and tap Pair with pump.
NOTE: The 16-digit code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as it is displayed.
5. A confirmation screen will appear on the user’s pump. Tap OK to continue.
6. Tap Sync pump data to import recent data from the user’s insulin pump.
7. The app now displays the pump data and is ready for viewing.
NOTE: Data uploads to the t:connect cloud do not take place in real-time and require an internet or wireless data connection.
Once the t:connect mobile app displays the pump data, it is now ready for viewing.
Always refer to the User Guide for important safety information and detailed step-by-step instructions on pairing the mobile app to your t:slim X2 pump. Please consult the applicable user guide and refer to the table of contents.