Within the app, go into the Settings and select Paired Pump, then select Pair New Pump. You will be prompted to begin the short process of pairing the t:connect mobile app with your new pump. Remember, you must turn on the Mobile Connection from the Bluetooth Settings screen within your pump before you begin the pairing process.
Linking your Replacement t:slim X2 Pump to your t:connect Account
After you program your replacement pump, it is important to link your pump to your existing t:connect account so that you and your healthcare provider can continue to access and review your pump data. If you do not have a t:connect account, please see the t:connect Getting Started Guide.
To link your current replacement pump, follow these steps below or you may watch the training module to walk you through the steps. Watch here.
- Connect your pump to your computer using a micro-USB cable. This is the same cable used to charge your pump.
- Open the t:connect Uploader icon on your computer.
- Click Start Upload.
- Click on Get Started.
- Since you already have a t:connect account, go to Already have an Account (upper right) and click Sign in.
- Enter your email address and password.
Note: If you do not have this information, you can reset it by clicking on “I forgot my email address or password” on the bottom.
- Your glucose targets and limits will be auto-populated to the default settings. Click Done.
Congratulations, your pump is now linked to your t:connect account!