Watch the following video for instructions on how to turn off your t:slim, t:flex, and t:slim G4 insulin pump:
In order to store or ship your Tandem insulin pump, you’ll need to put it in storage mode:
1) Plug a USB cable into the micro-USB port of your Tandem pump and connect it to a power source.
2) If properly connected, you should hear an audible alert and a charge symbol (lightning bolt) will appear on the battery level indicator.
3) Press and hold the Wake Button for approximately 30-40 seconds.
4) When the pump beeps/vibrates three times, release the button.
5) To confirm the pump is in Storage Mode, unplug the pump from the power source and press the Wake Button. The screen should not illuminate.
6) If the screen illuminates, repeat steps 1-4.