View, download, or print the following quick reference guide to learn how to view current insulin delivery status on the t:slim, t:slim X2, and t:flex insulin pumps:
The status screen can be accessed from the lock screen and the Home Screen. It is for display only; no changes can be made from this screen.
1. Profile: Displays current active Personal Profile.
2. Basal Rate: Displays current basal rate being delivered. (If a Temp Rate is active, it is displayed in units/hr.)
3. Last Bolus: Displays the amount, date and time of last bolus.
4. Carbohydrates: Indicates whether feature is on or off.
5. Up/Down Arrow: Indicates there is more information.
6. Correction Factor: Displays current correction factor used to calculate a bolus.
7. Carb Ratio: Displays current carb ratio used to calculate a bolus.
8. Target BG: Displays current BG target used to calculate a bolus.
9. Insulin Duration: Displays current insulin duration setting used to calculate insulin on board.
10. Last Calibration: Displays date and time of last calibration.
11. Time Sensor Started: Displays date and time of last time sensor started.
12. Transmitter Battery: Displays transmitter battery status.
13. Basal-IQ Status: Displays the Basal-IQ Technology status.