The following instructions will guide you through starting and stopping the Dexcom G6 sensor with your Tandem Mobi Mobile App.
To start a Dexcom G6 CGM session (once a transmitter has already been paired in the Tandem Mobi mobile app), follow these steps:
- From the Dashboard screen, tap Settings in the bottom right menu bar.
- Tap CGM.
- Tap Start Sensor. Once you start a sensor session, the START SENSOR option is replaced with STOP SENSOR.
- Tap the Sensor Code field to enter the 4-digit sensor code. If you don't have a code, or if you have already started a sensor session with the Dexcom G6 CGM app, you can tap Skip.
Note: If you don't enter a code, you will need to calibrate your sensor every 24 hours. A prompt to calibrate will be displayed in the Tandem Mobi mobile app.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Next.
- On the Start Sensor screen, tap Start.
Tip: Make sure your pump and transmitter are within 20 feet (6 meters) of each other without
obstruction. View additional CGM connection tips.
The Dexcom G6 has an automatic sensor shutoff. However, you can end your sensor session at any time.
To end your sensor session before the automatic sensor shutoff:
- From the Dashboard screen, tap Settings.
- Tap CGM.
- Tap Stop Sensor.
- Tap Yes to confirm.