To pair the Tandem Mobi mobile app with your Dexcom G6, you will first need to enter the unique transmitter ID into your Tandem Mobi mobile app.
How to enter the Dexcom G6 transmitter ID into your Tandem Mobi Mobile App:
- Remove the transmitter from its packaging. DO NOT use your transmitter if it is damaged/cracked.
- From the Dashboard screen, tap Settings in the bottom right menu bar.
- Tap CGM.
- Tap the Transmitter ID field.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, enter the unique transmitter ID. The transmitter ID can be found on the bottom of your transmitter.
NOTE: The letters I, O, V, and Z are not used in transmitter IDs and should not be entered. If one of these letters is entered, you will be notified that an invalid ID was entered.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, verify your transmitter ID by entering it again in the Verify Transmitter ID field.
- Tap Save. If the transmitter ID you entered does not match, you will be prompted to start the process again.
Remember: Anytime you need to replace your transmitter, you will have to enter the new transmitter ID into your Tandem Mobi mobile app.