The Dashboard screen graph displays high glucose threshold, glucose target range, and low glucose threshold along with sensor glucose readings and active BG entries. When the connection between the pump and your smartphone becomes disconnected, information may no longer be displayed on the Tandem Mobi mobile app. You will see a gray shaded area on the graph instead.
Note: DO NOT ignore symptoms of high or low glucose. If your Tandem Mobi mobile app sensor glucose readings are unavailable, check your BG using a BG meter and treat low or high glucose as necessary.
- How to reconnect your pump and mobile app:
Make sure that your pump and smartphone are within five feet of one another without any obstruction between the two (including parts of the body).
- Turn off your smartphone’s Bluetooth, and then turn back on.
- Fully close the app by swiping up on your phone screen, then reopen.
- Unpair and re-pair your smartphone and your pump by going to Settings > App > Paired Pump. Then Unpair and repair. Learn more about Pairing the Tandem Mobi Mobile app with your Pump.
- If the connection is lost again, discontinue use of the Tandem Mobi Mobile app and contact Customer Technical Support.
Learn more tips about how to keep your Tandem Mobi System connected to your CGM sensor.