Alert 9 – Connection Error
The pump was connected to a computer with the USB cable to charge it or upload data to the Tandem cloud and a connection could not be made.
How to Troubleshoot:
- Tap and disconnect and reconnect the USB cable to try again.
- We recommend using the Tandem USB Cable when charging and uploading. If you do not have one, you can purchase one or try a different micro-USB cable.
- If the Alert recurs, try leaving the pump plugged in for a couple of minutes.
- This alert can be caused by connecting to a computer with an unsupported operating system or if you have an outdated version of the t:connect uploader. View a list of compatible operating systems.
- If the Alert continues, try using a different USB Port, restarting the computer, or trying a different computer.
Always refer to the User Guide for important safety information and detailed step-by-step instructions on how to troubleshoot t:slim X2 pump alerts. A full list of pump alerts can be accessed in the User Guide. Please consult the applicable user guide and refer to the table of contents.