The following PDF guides are provided as reference tools for caregivers who are already familiar with the use of an insulin pump and with insulin therapy in general.
Not all screens are shown. For more detailed information on the operation of our insulin pumps, please consult the User Guides.
- Administer a Bolus
- Extended Bolus Quick Reference Sheet
- Enabling the Basal-IQ Feature
- Load Cartridge Quick Reference Sheet
- Personal Profiles
- Setting a Temporary Basal Rate
- Stop and Resume Insulin Delivery
- Viewing Pump Status
- View Pump Status (with CGM)
- Sleep and Exercise Activities
- Control-IQ Technology